The summer is close to over and we are less than two weeks away to school. With so many things on your check list. Our love of simplicity and value of the time that every parent time means a lot and specially I am a mom of two and every minute counts .
here are some snack ideas that can help add nutritional value to your little ones lunch without taking so much time at the same time will keep your kids satisfied and help them focus more during school.
snack and lunch ideas under 5 minutes:
- Hummus, thinly sliced veggies, and pita squares
- Chickpeas chocolate spread ( homemade ) with half banana, 1 graham cracker
1 can chickpea+ 2 tbsp cocoa powder + 1/4 maple syrup, pinch of salt, blend and store in a glass container
- pita wrap with avocados and feta cheese slides into little wheels
1 round pita , smash medium avocado🥑, squeeze 1/4 lemon, sprinkle feta cheese- wrap the pita and slice into 3 pieces.
- slices of apple and cheese squares
- Midi kids ( chocolate brownies or oatmeal chocolate chip) that would offer 6 G protein
- Mini fruit cubes on a stick
- Mini egg muffins with cheese and eggs
6 eggs, mix with salt and pepper, add chopped tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, cheese and add into mini muffins, bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees
- Mini butternut squash Mac and cheese
1 baked butternut squash, blend , add precooked elbow pasta, salt, cheese , 1/2 can coconut cream or 1 pack frozen coconut cream, mix all together and add to muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes on 350 degrees
- grilled chicken left over wrap with sliced veggies and midi bites
either shredded or grilled chicken left over , chopped , add it on a bites, add 1 tbsp hummus , roll and cut into 2.
- homemade Air fryer chicken nuggets made with chickpea flour, are fried fries fruits and tbsp chocolate chips
Shredded chicken, add 2 eggs mix well together , roll into little patties , tap it on chickpea flour , add on pan with olive oil for a bad clot on both sides the add to air fryer .
- Mini banana muffins with hemp seed
Smash 3 bananas🍌 add 2 eggs , 2 cups almond flour , 1/4 hemp hearts , 1/2 chocolate chips, dash salt , 1/2 tsp baking soda. Bake into mini muffin tin for 12 minutes for 350 degrees
i hope you enjoy!!!